Let’s face it...
Binary options trading is tough. How tough? Well, 98% of all binary options traders lose money. Many binary options traders spend hours upon hours of their precious time analyzing the markets, yet still end up making zero profits or incurring big losses. But, at the same time, the remaining 2% of traders make huge profits and have a lot of fun in the process.
The winners are not necessarily smarter, or better-educated or more experienced than the losers. The one thing the winners have that the losers do not have is an edge – a systematic way of deciding what assets to trade and when to trade them. By making trading decisions systematically in a way that the losers do not, the winners enable themselves to earn huge profits.
Before you can find an edge in the binary options market, you need to stop doing the things that the losers do:
After you’ve eliminated the above activities from your trading approach, you need to start doing the few things that the winners do: